Would you like to gain an understanding of sensory processing, how it affects a child and
how to help them be successful in different?
Join us for
Addressing Obstacles, Preparing, and Incorporating Strategies in the
Pre-School and Elementary Classroom for Children with Sensory Processing Concerns
BIG SKY PEDIATRIC THERAPY - CPE # 901944
Course designed for:
- Learn what sensory processing is, red flags, and how it can affect a child's ability to learn and be successful at home and in the classroom
- Identify children that would 1) benefit from sensory strategies that may not have been identified by the diagnostic team or 2) may not have a 504 plan although their success in school has been affected
- Prepare strategies for a child who has difficulty with sensory processing
- Learn how to incorporate sensory strategies at home and in the classroom
- Grade activities seamlessly so that children with sensory concerns are able to successfully meet the demands placed on them
- Help to bridge the gap in dealing with other disciplines such as speech therapy and occupational therapy and in their consultation/delivery
- Both educator and parent will learn to be independent in implementing these strategies on a daily basis
Led by Caren Arnold, OTD OTR
Saturday, June 4th • 9am – 12:00pm
3 credit hours
Drinks and snacks provided
$75.00 for CPE attendants ($15.00 discount per registrant for groups over 4)
$50.00 for non-CPE attendants
Contact Big Sky Pediatric Therapy at 512.306.8007 or email@example.com
9433 Bee Caves Rd B3 Ste. 101, Austin, TX 78733 • www.bigskyfriends.com
Payment must be made in full to reserve your spot • No refunds • Space is limited
A Note from Caren Arnold,
owner of Big Sky Pediatric Therapy
I want to thank you for taking the time to research quality care for your child. You have come to the right place!
Big Sky is Austin's premier clinic for children with special needs offering traditional therapies, occupational, physical and speech therapy along with progressive music therapy and yoga. Big Sky has been a dream of mine since I can remember and I am so proud to be a part of it.
I take pride in the fact that we promote a warm, comforting and family friendly atmosphere. One of our priorities is to create supportive and nurturing relationships so that each family becomes part of the Big Sky family. We encourage parents to participate in weekly sessions and work hard to create home programs that establish therapeutic opportunities at home and school.
The Big Sky Team is extremely passionate about the care they provide your child. They are invested in quality care, serve as an advocate and establish relationships with other professionals involved in your child's care.
Let our Big Sky Family show your child that the sky is not the limit but just the beginning.
Please feel free to contact us at (512) 306-8007 to discuss your child's needs and how we can help.