Is your child ready for pre-school?
Can your child sit and attend to an activity for 5 minutes?
Does your child like to participate in group activities?
Does your child follow simple directions in a busy environment?
Do you want to build a good foundation for school for your toddler?
Do you want to encourage your child to be more social around other children?
Join us for Big Sky Pediatric Therapy's Pre-school preparatory program!
Let's play and prepare for preschool together!
Pre-school prep will be held on Wednesdays
$1000 (payment plans available)
If you pay in full, you will receive a 10% discount!
Call 512.306.8007 to reserve your spot today!
If this is your first time participating in Big Sky's Pre-school prep program, please email us at email@example.com to fill out the initial intake form.
Goals of the program
- Introduce your child to the pre-school experience in a small, friendly and supportive environment
- To increase your child's independence and confidence while working in small groups
- To increase your child's understanding and ability to complete transitions within a group setting
What to expect
- A small group of well-matched children from the ages of 2.5 to 4 years old led by an experienced occupational therapist and an experienced speech therapist
- A fun, structured environment and curriculum that fosters social interactions, play, language development in addition to development of gross, fine and visual motor skills
- A variety of ideas and activities to carryover to your home environment for continued practice throughout the week
- A weekly group held on Wednesday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 am
- The program will run for 11 weeks to ensure optimal time and skill development for your child
- Wednesday group runs September 7th – November 16th
Ask us about our Mommy & Me group happening either Wednesday or Thursday mornings* this fall!
(day of week pending participant preference)
Description: Mommy & Me will teach parents strategies to use at home to help facilitate language and early play skills in a child's every day environment. The Hanen "It Takes Two To Talk" program will be used over the course of 6 weeks.
Led by: Brittney Hammer, M.S., CCC-SLP
When: Wednesdays or Thursdays from 10:00-11:00am
Ages: 12-30 months
Cost: $275 for 6 sessions
Who: Either parent or a caregiver can come with the child
Call 512.306.8007 ext. 208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!
Big Sky Pediatric Therapy is seeking a talented full-time occupational therapist to join our growing team. We provide a productive and enjoyable work environment that is fun and friendly. Candidates must be motivated, passionate, flexible and willing to contribute to the growth of our company.
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Big Sky is built on the core values of Success, Integrity, Happiness, Fun and Fulfillment for not only the families we serve, but also for our employees. We value all members of our team and promote a welcoming and collaborative working environment.
A Note from Caren Arnold,
owner of Big Sky Pediatric Therapy
I want to thank you for taking the time to research quality care for your child. You have come to the right place!
Big Sky is Austin's premier clinic for children with special needs offering traditional therapies, occupational, physical and speech therapy along with progressive music therapy and yoga. Big Sky has been a dream of mine since I can remember and I am so proud to be a part of it.
I take pride in the fact that we promote a warm, comforting and family friendly atmosphere. One of our priorities is to create supportive and nurturing relationships so that each family becomes part of the Big Sky family. We encourage parents to participate in weekly sessions and work hard to create home programs that establish therapeutic opportunities at home and school.
The Big Sky Team is extremely passionate about the care they provide your child. They are invested in quality care, serve as an advocate and establish relationships with other professionals involved in your child's care.
Let our Big Sky Family show your child that the sky is not the limit but just the beginning.
Please feel free to contact us at (512) 306-8007 to discuss your child's needs and how we can help.